Lion Brand Chenille Thick & Chunky

Hi Ladies! (& Gents too)

I have a pattern for an afghan calling for Lion Brand Chenille Thick & Chunky. Yesterday I went to Hobby Lobby to see if I could find the right colors and there was only 2 or 3 sk. of blue! I asked and was told that Hobby Lobby no longer carries this yarn! This really surprised me as I thought it was pretty popular, even with the price of over $6 for a sk! Our Michael's seems to have next to nothing in the way of yarn. Does anyone know where this can be purchased?

Thanks

Lynn

Oh, thank you all! I didn't know you had to hand wash and let air dry! I was thinking of using this yarn for an afghan for a 19 yr old young man! I'm sure he won't hand wash!:hook

Lynn

I buy yarn on http://www.joanns.com, the online site for the Joann's store. They always have some yarn on sale, have a big selection AND if you sign up for their updates they send you emails where they are always having free shipping for purchases of $35 and over. Or instead they will offer 40 to 50 percent online coupons for a regularly priced item. Plus they have free patterns and all kinds of stuff!

Smiley's has Lion Brand Chenille on sale for $.99 a skein this week. When last I looked, they only had four colors available, but the price is right whatever colors they still have. :)

Elle

Archived