pattern in 2 places? :-/

annie's attic sells gourmet crochet patterns.. she gives them the right.. I just bought one from her personal site ( a dollar cheaper and the shipping was just a buck)

Gourmet Crochet is the original designer of the pattern, so she carries it on her website. Annie's Attic also carries some of her patterns, and they could possibly be available in other places as well.

So no need to worry that somebody's copyrights are being infringed upon. Everything is good! :)

but wouldnt they need to say its an annies attic pattern?

No, because it's not an Annie's Attic pattern. It's a Gourmet Crochet pattern.

Annie's Attic carries more patterns, pattern leaflets, and books than just those that they publish themselves. They also purchase wholesale from other sources.

EDITED TO ADD: There's no need to worry or cause concern that Gourmet Crochet isn't doing something correctly. Gourmet Crochet is a well-respected site (and designer!), and all is well.

• 2 months later...

Caroline

Yep!!!!! I bought it on ebay also because the shipping was only $1.00. I bought the baby set and the Pillows one. Actually, I made the baby set for my daughters friend who had a baby and I plainly forgot to take a pic of it. I have been bugging my daughter to tell her to take a pic of it. I didn't make the booties because I was having trouble with the pattern. I haven't gotten around to asking her yet. But, I was kinda having trouble with the sweater and I asked her for help and she did.

Carol:hook

I just ordered this booklet from ebay, gourmet crochet's site. The shipping was only $1 compared to Annie's where it is almost $5

I work with someone who is having a baby and thought this would be a cute gift. I asked another woman at work to help me with it and she said yes! It will be a gift from both of us and less work for me. But, my step daughter in law is also pregnant - so I get to make another one!

Caroline

Did you see the one on Annies Attic sometime last month. It was really cute. It was kinda like the one I bought from Gourmet Crochet baby one.

Carol:hook

I work with someone who is having a baby and thought this would be a cute gift. I asked another woman at work to help me with it and she said yes! It will be a gift from both of us and less work for me. But, my step daughter in law is also pregnant - so I get to make another one!

Archived