Gertie The Beta Goose

CrazeeMoi

ok.......... here is one you can call........toll free number and takes credit cards......I will probably call on Monday.......a couple dollars more but will be faster than mailing a check etc.

http://www.krupps.com/Bird-Statues/0_0_10006_15_UN6110_15_15

I will post here after I call and let you know.

OMG... our goose has the same name... maybe we should introduce them? lol

When we lived in Ohio EVERYONE had a goose. We got ours from some neighbors who put her at the end of their driveway with a 'free to a good home' sign. lol Darn thing is cement and weighs a ton... we brought her to florida when we moved, I can't wait to see what the neighbors think of her! :lol

I love her, I have a goose, ok I call her a duck cause I like funny ducks and funny chickens, anyways I do have several out fits for her to wear, since I moved her to my court yard, her outfits are fading, this out fit would solve my problem, so how the heck to you make these, and get all the different color of bags. Please let me know, I am so excited about making them

Thanks again for the wonderful comments!!!

beachlady......... I will be ordering my very own goose Monday. Then when I get her I will crochet a dress and post the pattern. I am not sure I could just make one again now. I had to crochet a yarn dress, then I used that dress for the size etc. I winged the hat too. You would be surprised at how many plastic bags one does throw away. There are the grocery bags, of course, I have used bags from toilet paper, from pads, frozen veggies etc. I was lucky tho and a couple years ago both my daughters had newspaper routes (with diff newspapers). So I got lots of bags from them when they quit. When I post the pattern.......I will also post the link for you on how to make "plastic" yarn.

Archived