Anyone use plarn or crochet rugs?

I found a blog of someone who makes yard from plastic bags and crochets all kinds of things! Anyone else into this?

What about rugs? I'd LOVE to see some RUGS, please! ~from a real newbie who knows nothing yet and has nothing to share! LOL! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

P.S. While I'm at it, what about wool soakers? For cloth diaper covers? *THANKING YOU!*

Just put soakers in the search bar,there are quite a few people who have made them on this board. Welcome to the board it is fun and addictive.

MaryPat, I looked at your album and your work is absolutely beautiful! All of your projects are lovely. Re your plarn rugs, where did you get so many bags of those colors? I usually get white bags with various colors on them. Occasionally, I can get tan bags. The stores in my neighborhood don't use colored bags. I heard Best Buy (appliance store) uses blue bags, but I hardly buy anything there. I know some people buy the disposable plastic tablecloths or shower sheets in a $1.00 store. But the idea is to recycle.

Those rugs are beautiful MaryPat! Check out this site that I have recently gotten a link exchange with. She makes unbelievable plastic bag rugs. Click here for the rugs made of plastic at http://www.homesteadweaver.com site.

Archived