Has anyone else had a "finishing frenzy"?

Last night I woke up from a late afternoon nap (I've been sick and my pain has been acting up) and I just wanted to start working and finishing all my WIPs. I've got about 15 of them lurking around here in the house and I want to get them all done as soon as possible. ANd this just isn't limited to crochet; I've also wanted to finish all the books I'm reading and finish setting up my new office this weekend. I'm not quite sure why this started, but I'm going to go with it. I might just get some stuff done.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Lol I wish I could have a finishing frenzy I get a migraine everytime I finish something I get too exited and then when it is done bang there you go one migraine thankyou very much. I would get such a bad migraine I would probably end up in the hospital lol.

good luck I can`t wait to see what you have made xxx

This always happens to me at the end of the month. That's when the panic sets in that things aren't finished for posting next months patterns on my website. You'd think I'd learn, but never do. Just started my panic last night and what am I doing now? Posting on the 'ville!

I think I'm on one of those right now! :lol I've got 3 or 4 projects going, which isn't a lot, really. But I keep bouncing back and forth between them all trying to finish them off as soon as possible.

there's something about September that makes the Christmas panic set in!

Am sure it's subliminal since I bet there're Christmas mag issues here and there in the stores already and I just didn't notice but my brain did.

So I put away my for-me's and have out the must-do's:P

Archived