I'm so excited!!

dystinee24

So, I was riding to work today with my husband. We live in a tiny town in SC and have to drive 45 minutes to get to work in Greenville. Well, it has worked so far because I work so much that I can pretty much shop at Hobby Lobby any time I want to. At a red light about 1/3 of the way into the trip, my husband looks over and very grimly says, "Oh no!" and of course I want to know what he is, "Oh no!!"ing. He won't tell me! How rude! As we drive off, I see a great big banner that says, "Future Home of HOBBY LOBBY!" I am going to have a Hobby Lobby within 20 minutes of me! That is the most you can ask for when you live in a town where the biggest business is Ingles, which is the only grocery store we have.

BTW, I now have the song stuck in my head: I'm so excited!! And I just can't hide it!!

You are so lucky!!!! I know what you mean about having a yarn store far away. And...I LOVE hobby lobby which is about 1 1/2 hours away. I have to get most of my stuff from Walmart which is about 40 minutes away. Maybe they will open up a HL here someday...I'll keep hoping...:D

wtg on your Hobby Lobby. I have written 2 or 3 times this year for them to bring one here cause Wal-mart keeps shrinking big time. . And one time last year when I noticed that Wal-mart was shrinking big time..

But this year I also let Hobby Lobby know I also wrote to Joanns Fabric,, AC Moore, Meijers. etc the same thing when I wrote to the other stores I let them know I also wrote to all the other stores.

I hope we could either get a Joanns Fabric or Ac Moore or Hobby Lobby.

I had heard that the reason Wal-mart is doing away with so much is to let the mom-pop stores to come back. That would be great a great thing to happen if it does.

wtg on your Hobby Lobby. I have written 2 or 3 times this year for them to bring one here cause Wal-mart keeps shrinking big time. . And one time last year when I noticed that Wal-mart was shrinking big time..

But this year I also let Hobby Lobby know I also wrote to Joanns Fabric,, AC Moore, Meijers. etc the same thing when I wrote to the other stores I let them know I also wrote to all the other stores.

I hope we could either get a Joanns Fabric or Ac Moore or Hobby Lobby.

I had heard that the reason Wal-mart is doing away with so much is to let the mom-pop stores to come back. That would be great a great thing to happen if it does.

After destroying the mom and pop stores, it sure is big of Walmart to want them to return. So they can destroy them again and leave large parts of the country scrambling for goods they need? I have options and can find yarn in many places, but I am very angry that Walmart has left so many needlecrafters stranded.

I feel the same way! The other day, we were driving past Hannaford (which is like 20 minutes from our house) and I saw a sign that said 'Joanns'. I screamed and went inside...and I found Animal Eyes! I practically had a seizure I was so happy! But congrats to you.

Archived