CAL Friends News Flash!!

QueenOfCrochet

(clickable)

th_image6.jpg

(The pic. is a bit fuzzy through photobucket. If you have a hard time seeing it then save it and reopen it with a program on your puter. It will be clear that way.;) )

Thank you so much to all of my CAL friends. You all are the bestest. Thanks again. :manyheart:ghug:manyheart

Wow, Tab !

Now THAT is a haul of yarn ! I hope you get to make lots of pretty stuff with it all. We sure are lucky to be involved in such a nice group, aren't we ?

This is the nicest group of ladies i have ever met online and that is saying a LOT .

I only have one question and a request -- what the heck is the DANGLY things on that hat, and we want a photo of you WEARING it . :D

You all are the bestest people I ever did meet. :manyheart:yes:manyheart I'm so thankful to have each & every one of you! :ghug

Now to the hat, heehee. I actually had to ask Wendy that same question. They are cork thingys & they are suppose to keep the flies out of your face. And as for the last question ummmmmm........NO. :D:P

They really did, it's wonderful to have such great friends. :manyheart

And when I thought it was all over I received another box today. :eek It was from Cumming, Georgia. :hug Thank you sooo much, I have been so lucky to have such sweet, caring friends. :hug:c9:hug

Archived