Ideas to snazz up a poncho? I have an error I'd like to cover.

:blush

Anyway, it's solid red and cute but when I stitched the pieces together, like a dolt I have one seam exposed! I'm too lazy to undo it, so I was thinking of covering the 8 or so inches with some sort of embellishment. Or crochet on top of it.

(Poncho is for a 4 year old, more or less....)

Thanks for any ideas! :scrachin

Hi!

dont things like this give you the yib dabs?

I'd be tempted to make it a bit of a feature : crochet a vine and some flowers over it? Some beading or embellishments might just give it a

boost?

Good Luck!!!

Manda

Ha ha ha! I've done that more than once but I found that any embellishment was more work than correcting the problem. Lay it aside for a while and then you'll feel more like fixing it later.

I'd undo it. It'd bug me too much not to. :lol

However if you really don't want to do that, maybe you could do a vine of flowers or something, depending on what color it is.

:)

I agree with Empress Busy Bee, I would undo it also. Think about the time it will take to figure out how to hide it, and you could have had it apart and back together again. :hook

I agree with the fun fur but instead of just doing it on the seam, I would probably do that and then take it around the neckline and lower edge to tie it all in. It could be really cute and fun with the embellishment!

Kim

Archived