My FO is a free pattern! SHAWL

ritan

That's a beautiful shawl and thank you for sharing the pattern. I will have to make me one (maybe it'll be my Christmas present to myself).

Also, thank you for the recipes in your blog. I'll have to try a couple of them.

That shawl is going to be perfect from my friend's upcoming birthday. Thank you for generously sharing it with all of us.

Oh, that's nice. If you do make it don't forget to post a photo of it, I'd like to see it!

Ciao!;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Ritan!

First I want to thank you for posting such a gorgeous shawl pattern: so unique in appearance and beautifully made. For all those knitters who say crochet isn’t delicate enough for them, I wish they could see your work!

Just so happens I am emailing on the day when you reported on your blog that you have been diagnosed with herpes zoster. I am so sorry to hear you have contracted this virus. But even more sympathetic for you for the way your doctor treated you. It just isn’t inevitable that you would come down with the neurological symptoms. I went online and Google searched the disorder and came up with all kinds of links that would explain the disease and treatment for you. This was the first listed link: http://www.medicinenet.com/shingles/article.htm

Hope it helps assure you that he is at least treating you with the right medications and if he isn’t you can get a second opinion.

Here is wishing you a total and complete recovery real soon!

Archived