what can i do with...

6 skeins of baby blue eyelash yarn? I haven't worked with eyelash yarn very much. THe only thing i've done is made two black halos for halloween. (I was a fallen angel...) The first year I crocheted the halo with the yarn by itself, and then twisted in some pipe cleaners. The next year I used it with black yarn as well. it worked better. But I have no idea what to do with it this time. DS went shopping with grandma and he chose to buy me this yarn........

I look forward to seeing some ideas, too! I have 10 skeins of baby blue Boa I bought at Tuesday Morning. Had to buy all 10 as a package, but it was only $10. Now it's in my stash, staring at me, reminding me that $10 is gone... Any ideas, ladies?

You could make:

Scarfs

Fuzzy throw pillows

Fuzzy head bands

Fuzzy purses (be sure to line it though)

Edge a collar on a cardigan or coat that you either made or bought (like a jean jacket)

Make stuffed animals

Make a bed for a pet

Christmas Stocking

A rug

Beaded 'curtain'

Holiday Garland

Picture frame and frame

Non crocheted Flip Flops

Crocheted Flip Flops

Tote bag

I personally wouldn't make afghans or clothing with it. I also wouldn't make anything for babies as it sheds really bad.

That's just me though.

:)

My darling son bought me two skeins of beautiful blue eyelash yarn and I simply made myself a matching scarf and hat. I bought two more skeins to have enough, and I used just over 3 of them. The hat gets the most "oohs and ahhs"!

Archived