apple pencil holder etc

crochetdiva

Question

I was just on this site and would like the free patterns for the apple pencil holder with the worms, and the skirt. but I can't download msn on my computer. Does anyone belong to this group already and could email me the free patterns? I would really appreciate it.

Andrea (AJ)

8 answers to this question

Same here. I can't download anything from that site. I was hoping it was just a Mac problem but I went to my PC and still couldn't download anything. It really bugs me when programmers don't allow for all systems/services to access their sites. It's just a simple little code that allows all to have access. :(

Did any of you try to JOIN the group? I keep getting a message to download the MSN wizard. I don't know of any other way, and that is not an option for me. I wonder if Karen can do it from her end in England....now if I could only remember her crochetville name....

Do you think it has to do with being shut down? Maybe you have to join now and be approved before getting any pattern for free? Plus they are updating patterns also so maybe it just a big mess right now.

I just read that visitors MUST join to access patterns. Have all of you joined and then are having problems? or can you not join either? I am not a member but I was just curious. I know I've gotten patterns before.

Lisa

Archived