Patterns you'd like to see!

lavonne3ca

Hello crochet friends. I have been reading this forum with interest, I keep seeing reference to crochet patterns being not as trendy or as nice as some of the knitted ones. My question is what type of patterns would you like to see? Maybe this will get to the designers out there and make a difference in the product available. Thanks in advance for your input.

I'd like to see more update & stylish like those in the knitting magazines. Some with real pizzazz! Some with the fancy yarns. :hook

I'd like to see more innovative men's patterns, especially for hats. Maybe a crocheted fedora for men, something more masculine. It's really hard to find anything other than a basic cap or driving cap in mens.

Maybe I should try making one...

xoxo

Ro

I'd like to see more innovative men's patterns, especially for hats. Maybe a crocheted fedora for men, something more masculine. It's really hard to find anything other than a basic cap or driving cap in mens.

Maybe I should try making one...

xoxo

Ro

In Dittrick's Hard Crochet, there is a pattern for a really cool man's hat.

I would really love to see more clothing, especially summer tops. Most of the ones I've seen didn't really impress me all that much, although some did.

Summer tops that don't require lining or wearing a tank/camisole underneath. In other words, not a large stitch/holey pattern where your parts show through. (Another reason I'm jealous of knit - such tight weave but still lightweight fabric!)

Archived