Heard of G3 Studios???

I was browsing at Ebay the other day and I came up with this hooks: G3 Studios.

I was amazed by their exotic look and bought one (besides I've been dying to own a wooden hook!!)

I just got it and it seems so light and smooth. I haven't used it yet, but I was wondering if someone had one and what they could tell me about their experience. Is it worth getting more?

Do you guys know about another kind of wooden hooks you'll recomend me?

They all look so yummy! I don't have any hook recommendations, just wanted to congratulate you on your purchase.:)

Congratulations on your purchase! The hooks there look beautiful!

As for me, I have hooks from: fancy-kitty.com (a gift of a beautiful Ebony wood and Sky Blue acrylic); a maple and ironwood one from the HookDoctor at Rivers Bend Hook Emporium (an eBay shop); a roll bullion hook made of Old Osage (fancy-kitty.com ). The HookDoctor even sent me a complementary hook made of Snakewood with an Ivory hook.

All of the hooks are beautiful! And isn't it nice to be able to use a beautiful tool when you are creating beauty! :c9

I have a G3 Studios hook and love it - it was a gift from cluless during the Notions Swap.

Have you checked out our own Jimbo's hooks? I have one of those also and it is great!

Enjoy your new hook!

Archived