So Excited By My EBay Win. :)

I'm tickled pink about the pattern I scored on Ebay. Since my husband just doesn't get why I'm so thrilled I figured I'd post here ....you guys will probrably understand. :hook

Now for some background. My Mom is a quilter and she taught me how to quilt when I was just a kid. However since I've lived in apartments I just don't have the room to quilt. (which is how I got into crochet and knitting). My favorite quilt pattern of all time is the Sunbonnet Sue pattern. I always wanted to make a sunbonnet sue quilt if I ever have a daughter.

Fast forward to now...I have a 2 year old little girl...but no time or space to quilt. Then I found this on ebay:

Sunbonnet Sue afghan (scroll down for picture)

It is the cutest pattern I've ever seen! I so had to have it.

So the ebay auction was ending yesterday....2 hours after I had to go to work. :eek

So when I got home last night I was so excited to find out that I won! :clap

Now I can't wait for the pattern to come in the mail so I can get started.

Course in the meantime I can plan out what sort of colors I want to do...hmmmm. :)

Oh, I LOVE this pattern! I bought a book of afghan patterns on Ebay not long ago and and was thrilled to find that this pattern is in it! It's adorable, isn't it? :manyheart

Elle

Oh, I LOVE this pattern! I bought a book of afghan patterns on Ebay not long ago and and was thrilled to find that this pattern is in it! It's adorable, isn't it? :manyheart

Elle

Lucky find for you too! :)

I just get tickled looking at this pattern. The little sunbonnet sues are so cute.

I may make a lapgan for my Mom out of this pattern too. She's always loved sunbonnet sues too so she'd love it. Hmmm....maybe I've figured out her Christmas present. :)

This is one of the coveted patterns and usually goes for much more on eBay. You "done good!"

Yeah I was totally suprised that I won at all let alone for the price I did. I had made my highest bid allowed for $10, crossed my fingers and went to work. I was totally expecting someone to outbid me right before the auction ended.

Maybe I have an ebay guardian angel...hehe.

Archived