Texas Hold "Em coasters

Reenev

First off I don't play poker. Wanted to make that clear. :lol

My inlaws love poker and have the hold 'em set, etc. Ohio is addicted (pardon the pun) to Texas Hold 'Em

Well, we were playing games at BIL's and I got this wild idea. He scanned his chips and here's the results. You can't play cards and drink anything without the cards getting wet. CARDS = Coasters.

texasmini.jpg

well I hope that image isn't too big. I used photo bucket for the first time and resized to thumbnail. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks Sheryl,

After figuring out that it had to have 6 white blocks and 12 dashes the rest is pretty simple. I didn't write it down but anyone can look and figure it out.

Two panels. top one has a row with open blocks and the back one doesn't. Sewed them up and BOING! I'm the new "friend" in the family. :D

My daughter and her husband are into this game. Even the kids play--except Hannah who is 15 and simply says, "I don't know that language--"lol She's cool. I also would like your pattern.

You are very creative!

:cheer:cheer,

Lorry

I love Texas Hold'em but don't get to play at all any longer. i used to cut sandwiches into the shape of the four suits using cookie cutters. I crocheted jackets for the drink cups that had filet suits.

Archived