Baby / Doll CAL

I thought that since I'm currently obsessed with making these little dolls, and I'm now making them into babies, that I thought I'd try and start a crochet-a-long. Some children's dolls I made recently

Free patterns

Bitty Babies This pattern was JUST released 7-27 [/url]

Amigurumi doll pattern

Pay for patterns

Martina's Doll

Doll's and their bears

Oli's baby

Those are just some of the patterns I've used before. Feel free to offer links to ones you've used or are using. And I'll add them to the list.

So is anyone interested? They can be baby-dolls or just plain dolls. Boys or girls... doesn't matter.

I may get back to you later. I have been wanting to try making a Sarita but just didn't have the time and inclination to create as I go.

It shouldn't be that hard ... right :wlol

I'll check my stash and see if I have any colours that could work.

I was under the impression that Sarita meant little doll. Babelfish does not agree with me. could someone let me know about this. I would not wish to use a trademarked name inadvertently. On the other hand, if it is accurate, it says what I want... :sigh

I think it's a name...sara and ita "ita" is like little one. my nephews name is pablo and we add "ito" to his name Pablito.

Thats what it think it is i could be wrong...hehe

i am currently wasting time on the internet even though I have two bunnies to make and finish my mom's blanket. otherwise I would jump right in.

I started a doll today. I will let you know if it works or not.

I have the head done but I need to try a body to be sure the head works. If that makes sense.

Does it matter what doll pattern we do??

I have't crocheted a whole doll yet, just the ones with the heads & hands you attach, or just doll clothes.

:cheer

I may get back to you later. I have been wanting to try making a Sarita but just didn't have the time and inclination to create as I go.

It shouldn't be that hard ... right :wlol

I'll check my stash and see if I have any colours that could work.

I was under the impression that Sarita meant little doll. Babelfish does not agree with me. could someone let me know about this. I would not wish to use a trademarked name inadvertently. On the other hand, if it is accurate, it says what I want... :sigh

Leticia is right. To add "ito" or "ita" to the end of a name either means little Sara (or other name) or is used as a term of endearment.

Archived