TOTC Restocked 4/4

Well, if you'd like to, you can put the stickers on the hooks themselves, but I don't want to ruin the look of them personally. That would solve your problem though :) Maybe you can find "clear" letter stickers, then the wood would still show through!

Next time, order different woods :)

Trish

I've got a set G through K now. I line them up and can see the differences. Three are Brazilian Tulipwood and one cocobolo and one bocote (are those spelled right?). I think I'm going to ask one of my quilting friends to make me a case that the tubes will fit into. Then I can keep the hooks in the tubes and the tubes will be kept in order and labled. I definitely want to keep them in the tubes when not in use because I am such a klutz and I'd hate to break one.

I used my K today with homespun (I think this is all I work with anymore, lol) and OH! it's so nice... I love these hooks.

I have the different woods for each hook and got the cards that go with them. I was thinking of either putting a sticker on them....something small & decorative or woodburning the letters on them. I'll need to practice more on my woodeburning first tho or have one of my sons do it for me as they were both boyscouts and did a lot of woodburning with their troops. But I like the idea of making a case for the tubes to keep them in. With the Brittanys', the letters were burned into each hook. I have some older bamboo hooks that aren't lettered either, reason I bought a hook guide. :hook

Archived