Crochet Journal

Do any of you keep a crochet journal? I am looking for a pre-made one with fields like kind of yarn, # of skeins, name of project, modifications made, etc. Can any of you kind folks point me to any??:think

Thanks I got some great ideas here. I also put notes with the pics on my google pics. I just wanted something a little more permanent, so I got a really cute little hardbound journal (Mary Englebreit design which always makes me happy as it's so colorful) and will follow the wonderful suggestions made here. It's nice to have a reference to go back to and say, "I had problems with that yarn, etc."

I buy a sprial notebook, simply put down the pattern along with a picture, if I have made it and what i did with it. how long it took me things like that. i am a simple kinda girl. Also i use a three ring binder for patterns I have gotten off the sleeves of yarn and bought those document protectors put the pattern and picture in there with a sheet of info.

I have ringed binder with clear pocket pages. I put in patterns, pictures and notes for each pattern I design. You could make up a form/chart on the computer and print out pages. When working a pattern, keep notes as you go.

Ellie 13

Archived