Anyone in Arizona besides me?

wiz3283

I'm looking for local crocheters to maybe form a group that can meet weekly or monthly to work on projects together to keep uys motivated and to perhaps make some new friends. Are there any Arizonan's out there that would be interested in something like this?

I'm frying my tail off so I was hoping to recruit some other Arizonans who wanted to escape the heat and get a little crocheting done. Maybe would could encorage each other to finish those WIPs. Any takers?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also in Tucson. I run a small storefront Buddhist center off 4th Avenue. We're going to have a craft fair November 3 and one during the Fourth Avenue Street Fair on December 8. If there are any crocheters/crafters who want a space, just let me know. I've got 10 spaces and applications.

I'm personally working on a recycled wool crochet/knit sock project as a fundraiser for Buddhist retreat. Three year silent retreat is traditional and there are about 50 of us (including at least 10 monks and nuns) who need to build cabins and get ready by 2010.

Let me know if you're interested in the fair or getting together for some hookin'.

Allison

I travel down to Yuma in the winter, so guess I am to far south....not sure if I will make it this year, but I would love a group to get together with......We go into a homeowned retirement park, maybe I can get a group started there... Good luck let us know if you all get together..

• 4 months later...

Archived