play breakfast food free pattern

clementine

Hi!

I have just finished a new pattern for breakfast food, and wanted to share one of the components here:

bfast.jpg

Sausage patty

2" across

requires 20 yards brown varigated sport weight (I used Hempathy by Elsabeth Lavold

Size "D" hook

ch=chain

st=stitch

HDC=half double crochet

Make 2

Worked in rounds

Round 1: Chain 3

ROund 2:10 HDC in 3rd st from hook. (10sts)

Round 3: ch 2, 1 hdc in same st, 2 HDC in each st around (20 sts)

Round 4: ch 2, hdc in same st, 1hdc, *2hdc in next st, 1 hdc in next st* repeat from * to * around. End 2hdc in last st.( 31 sts)

round 5: chain 2, skip first st, hdc in each st around.

fasten off and leave a long end for sewing.

Place the sausage halves together with the right sides out. Using the tail end of the yarn, stitch the edges of the patty pieces together. Leave a 1"

opening. Stuff the patty loosley with yarn, (I do not use fiberfil for these pieces because I didn't want the white showing through). The patty should lie flat, so fill it only enough to shape. Stitch the opening closed.

Enjoy:)

Pattern for the other pieces in my etsy store...feel free to sell what you make from this, but please give credit for the pattern:)

I have a patten for toast & butter, a cup of coffee and now sausage. My Gram has toast and coffee for breakfast every morning. She loves sausage but can't eat it. I think this piece will finish up the joke... THANKS!!!!:clap

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived