Summer Market Bag

Riohnna

by Beverly Button can be found here. I made the bag wider than what the pattern called for, which left me running out of the yellow yarn stuff. That yellow stuff is 70% viscose, 30% cotton, and no fun to crochet. I "winged it" on the handles, because of the wideness of the bag, then, I accidentally connected them to the wrong sides, instead of going front to back, I went side to side. It still does the job.

th_bag.jpgth_empty.jpgth_taters.jpg

Here is the empty bag, me wearing it, and then it full of taters. Another great written pattern, and easy to follow. I think this one could be done in a day, if yer not disturbed. Ty for looking!

I checked out your blog and I love the lavendery market bag there too.Great job...Yeah we have a farmers market here on the weekends and this would be great... Also maybe even yard saleing too.I think A market bag will be my next project.

great JOb......

Oh you're funny - made me laugh reading about the handles - who hasn't been there/done that or something like it - not so funny when I'm the one going thru it but fun & funny to read what you wrote - what a great market bag!

Archived