Summer Surprise Bag

Tampa Doll

Ah thanks everyone. I had a lot of fun making up the story. Everyonce in a while I get a little silly.

Lea- Let's see we had some of the DH's bar-b-que ribs and wings for dinner and lots of wine. lol:lol

ok what i really want to know and can;t figure out is is this a true story or no? because it can go either way. and i have a 7 year old daughter the walks and talks in her sleep and has no recolleciton of what happened the night before. and if this a true story it would make me feel so much better about what she does!

kris

Don't worry about your daughter talking in her sleep. We use to hold conversations and get promises out of my oldest sister when we were kids. Of course, the next morning, she never remembered it.:lol

Ah thanks everyone. I had a lot of fun making up the story. Everyonce in a while I get a little silly.

Lea- Let's see we had some of the DH's bar-b-que ribs and wings for dinner and lots of wine. lol:lol

Don't worry about your daughter talking in her sleep. We use to hold conversations and get promises out of my oldest sister when we were kids. Of course, the next morning, she never remembered it.:lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol Maybe I'll try the wine... we're having pizza for dinner... :D

Archived