Shawl help

acraftylady

Question

9 answers to this question

You will go into the 2nd stitch and will do 94 hdc across this will give you a total of 95 one of which is the chain 2 and 94 hdc...at least that is the way I take it...

Ok, I went into the members list and don't see anyone called Wormie so what is her user name here or how do I find it to PM her? We have to leave in a bit and will be gone until 9 and I wanted to take this with me so was hoping to get it sorted. It's gonna be one of those days. Mary

It just sunk in what Vonnie said and I got it now. Sometimes the simpliest patterns are the hardest for me and the hard ones I get no problem, go figure. Not to mention I didn't see Darkskie's link the first time on how to find her. Thanks for the help. I am thinking if this works I will give it to the chruch for a prayer shawl. I never used the TLC amore before and it is so yummy and I am having a good time using it. Mary

Yes counting the first 2ch you should have a total of 95 stitches....I think you are good to go.....and as a prayer shawl it will be appreciated for sure.... I love to make them and know that they are going to help someone feel better. Good luck on the shawl and make sure and post a picture...

Archived