if you had 50 bucks...

Dani

what books would you buy, I recently rec'd a GC to barnes & noble. I want/need some new books *grin**

what books would you buy, I recently rec'd a GC to barnes & noble. I want/need some new books *grin**

Any books or just crochet?

books in general: I'm currently coveting the newest Ann Rule book "Too Late to Say Goodbye"

Crochet book: 300 crochet stitches and 220 more crochet stitches.

Don't know if you have any or not. These are the ones I recommend if you don't have them.

The Crochet Stitch Bible by Betty Barnden

Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker by Debbie Stoller

200 Crochet Blocks for Blankets, Throws and Afghans by Jan Eaton

Also try to get an afghan book and a scrap yarn book.

And maybe:

The Crochet Answer Book: Solutions to Every Problem You'll Ever Face; Answers to Every Question You'll Ever Ask (Answer Book) by Edie Eckman

I recommend picking out a few, sitting down with them, and looking through them before you buy. Sometimes books look good at first glance but when really looking, they're not what you want or need. Or maybe will have only one pattern you want and that doesn't make it worth the purchase at the time.

just crochet books for sure!! *grin*

I have the crochet stitch bible, gift last Christmas and that has been an awesome book to have.

I love love that loop d' loop book so that's most likely going on my list.

and I love love the happy hooker, have that and have made a few things from it too :)

Thanks ladies for all the input, off to make an order :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived