econo shopper mesh bag

obscured

i just finished this today. the pattern is called "econo shopper mesh bag." the pattern is not my own. and there may be some copyright issues, so i'm not going to post a link to the pattern.[/url]

i made the small bag. it's quite strong. i made some tiny modifications to the pattern (a few extra rows of sc's along the outside handles). i used bernat cool crochet in neapolitan (ice cream!).

econoshopper1.jpg

econoshopper2.jpg

empty bag

great bag, it sure holds a lot!! and you said you made the small so i find it hard to imagine what the large one holds

Love it! The colors are so awesome... I have looked at that yarn several time in the store and now that I see it I really think The yarn adn the pattern are winners! Thanks for sharing!

I absolutly love those bags...I have made several like it for myself and family and friends. You did a great job and the colors rock:)

thanks. i went to the farmer's market today and of course took my bag - filled with produce by the end of my trip and ran into several friends all of which did not have bags - a must for any farmer's market. now i'm busying myself with making bags for friends.

Archived