I saw the Crochet Dude on tv today!

I just happened to be flipping through the channels this morning and saw the Crochet Dude on Knitty Gritty. He was making a knitted dog sweater with crocheted edging. It was really cute. (so was the Dude) The hat they made earlier on the show made me want to learn how to knit.

Anyone else see this?

I regularly check his blog, so I knew that they were showing that episode this morning and I taped it, and watched it a little while ago.

Miller 3602 - yes, it is the very same Crochet Dude who is a member of C'ville. He is a crochet and knit designer extraordinaire.

Laura - I do believe that he makes his living from fiber arts. He's now a published pattern book author. Hoo Ha.

I regularly check his blog, so I knew that they were showing that episode this morning and I taped it, and watched it a little while ago.

Miller 3602 - yes, it is the very same Crochet Dude who is a member of C'ville. He is a crochet and knit designer extraordinaire.

Laura - I do believe that he makes his living from fiber arts. He's now a published pattern book author. Hoo Ha.

WOWZERS!

Would have loved to see it. My husband was surprised when I told him there

were men who joined here too and did designing etc. My daughter told him

to watch out because Mom may find a new crochet buddy. ha ha Besides

with all the intricate work that my husband does with woodworking I know that he could learn to crochet very easily if he wanted.

Archived