looking for hooded poncho pattern (adult)

allimac

Question

12 answers to this question

have you ever considered 'catalogueing' your magazine contents???

[uh, this is kinda ot.]

You know, I don't have that many magazines but I seem to be accumulating more as time goes on :blush and that's a really good idea! I feel like smacking myself in the head for not thinking about it until now! heh.

:ty

i just did an excel spreadsheet with columns:

Project

Magazine

Issue

Page

Notes

i left the note column wide, i sometimes remember things by how they look, so i make plenty of notes.

printed off oodles.

titled the top of each page:

(Ex)children's clothing

Purses/Bags

Scarves/Hats/Gloves/Mittens.......

as each magazine arrives, i log it. truly only takes a few minutes, and i get to study my new prize. :cheer

I have a good pattern I can e-mail you. It is a scanned image of an old document so a little hard to read but still usable. PM me with your e-mail if you would like me to send it to you.

Allimac,

I have tried and tried to send you the pattern I have as an e-mail attachment but the file is too large and it just won't go "out". If anyone has suggestions for resizing or how I can get it out let me know. I thought about posting it as a photo on photobucket but I think that would go against copyrite infringement? Anyone know?

there is an adult hoodie done by bernat using denim style yarnhttp://www.bernat.com/patternbook.php?PBS=530113

is this what you are looking for? or are you wanting something that zips up the front?

there is a raglan hoodie in the Better Homes and Gardens Learn to Crochet, 25 Hot Looks. it got a lady with a green poncho on the front. it's half the size of a regular mag. date on it is jan 2005, www.bhg.com is the web listed

Archived