Starting a Charity Project-help!

donna, i have a few items i have made will send the 1st of sept. i know most people are thinking blankets booties ect, but what about crocheted baby dresses? i have several i have almost done and now this is the perfect thing to make me finish them. also have some hats and booties and maybe even a couple blankets. will look and see what i can send and then send like i said on the 1st of sept. also will send the donation i promised you for the marathon for stroke and heart attack victims, going to pm you now as i have something to ask you to do for me;) ;)

I am a new one here, is it too late to help? Please send address and I will have some things ready to go by end of Sept. I have been eager to make some frilly girl things too, since the last additions to the family have been all boys. Looking forward to doing something in pink, LOL. I will send an assortment, have to go through my stash.

• 1 month later...

I could have missed the message, sorry. Thanks for letting me know. Hope you liked the items.

Just realized I should have handled this by private message. Sorry about that. Put it down to

being new (and not reading the guidelines).

Deb

Archived