24-Hour Crochet Projects

vhanna26

Last weekend, my husband brought me the book 24-Hour Crochet Projects. I like the book. There are a variety of projects in it from tank tops, to shawls, hats, baby clothes, and dolies.

It's a colorful book with lots of photos. I haven't tried any of the projects just yet, so I'm not sure how accurate the "Time to Make" estimates are, but it really doesn't matter much to me.

It's a book that I would recommend :tup .

Vera

I just bought this too. I think it's got a lot of nice patterns. I'd try most of them and the few I don't really care for have given me ideas and tips for other projects. I think the women's tops patterns are up to date and super cute. I'd carry the purses. I like that there are so many hat patterns and variations too.

I also bought that book but I happened to be in Barnes and Noble and there it was just sitting on the shelf. And then it jumped into my hands and made me take it home.

I like the variety also of patterns and I'm the same way. Sometimes I may not like every one but those I am not that fond of are inspiration for other projects.

LI Roe

I really like that Sunny Days top too. Super cute. You'll have to let me know how it comes out. I'd like to make it but I'd need it to be looser along the bottom and a little longer (to hide my mommy gut). I did just buy this GORGEOUS pink sport weight yarn too.:)

Actually, my top really won't be so sunny because the Luster Sheen that I was given is black, but I still think it will make a nice all purpose top:) .

I also really like the Hipster Scarf, the Little Back Bag, the Little Doilies, and the Absolutely Precious baby set set.

--Vera

Thanks for the heads up, y'all! I haven't had a chance to see the patterns online to know if I wanted to buy the book or not, but now I know that I should definitely consider it.

If anybody makes something from the book, please let us know! :D

Archived