Crochet Today magazine

Does anyone know when the June/July issue is supposed to be out? This is my favorite magazine and I feel like I'm stalking the bookstores just waiting for this darn thing to hit shelves.

I would get a subscription, but I've heard too many stories here of issues coming in the mail long after they have hit the shelves or not at all.

Nora

Guess I'm going to have to go to B&N and get this. I guess I'm just going to have to finally subscribe. I love this magazine.

Just keep your invoice and your cancelled cheque.

Good magazine so far.

It's little wonder these magazines go out of business! I won't be renewing my subscription again, but I will purchase the magazine off the stands if I see it. I just received the April/May issue a couple of weeks ago and they already have the July/August up on the website? I've emailed them twice about the lateness of my issues and I've yet to receive a response to my emails. They need to get their act together; they don't even have a way to subscribe online or check the status of your subscription!

I love the patterns though, but you've got to take care of your subscribers:angry

I'm not sure why emails don't seem to get the ball rolling with late mags. Whenever I make phone calls I get much better results. So call them if you are not getting your issues right away.

It's little wonder these magazines go out of business! I won't be renewing my subscription again, but I will purchase the magazine off the stands if I see it. I just received the April/May issue a couple of weeks ago and they already have the July/August up on the website? I've emailed them twice about the lateness of my issues and I've yet to receive a response to my emails. They need to get their act together; they don't even have a way to subscribe online or check the status of your subscription!

I love the patterns though, but you've got to take care of your subscribers:angry

I am in the same boat as you are, but I will renew my subscription becausde it is cheaper that way. I had to call them to receive my April/may issue. It was like a month after everyone on here got theirs, and most everyone on here got theirs late:eek They sent me the issue and then about 2 days after my 'real' copy came in the mail...I also emailed them with no responce. I finally had to call them!

Grrr...

So I checked at Joann & BN.... then even at Meijer on the off chance that they might have it on their racks. Its not out there anywhere that I can find. I'd better not have to wait until Monday. I'm itching for new ideas.

Have you guys checked out the pics on the website? I'm totally intrigued by this one: http://www.crochettoday.com/articlepage.aspx?articleid=137

I'm getting antsy. My fingers are itching for a new project.

I'll be looking for it too. I can't subscribe because I don't know what my new address in Louisiana is going to be yet, but I really need small projects to work on during the next few six hour long car trip I have until the big move in July.

Archived