Thank you Feywalker

I didn't put this in the ROAK thank you's because the gift I was sent from Feywalker was not a result of an ROAK.

Feywalker saw a post of mine complaining about the lack of Homespun out here, and what was here is phenomenally expensive ($15 a skein)....Feywalker took it upon herself to offer to send me some out of her stash, which was a wonderfully generous gesture.

Well this morning it arrived, 3 beautiful skeins of Homespun, which I just can't stop touching it's so lovely.

Thank you so much Feywalker, you've made me one happy woman.

That's so very thoughtful! I had a similar experience recently. I couldn't find coiless safety pins around here, so Loveragdolls sent me some along with a couple of her beautiful stitch markers and hook marker pins!

I love this place!!

aww how very sweet of her! the kindness in this place never ceases to amaze me and I guess that's why we all love it here so much

Aww that's so sweet! :clap I remember being very excited when some Lion Brand yarn started showing up at the local Spotlight couple months back until I saw the prices: $12-$15 for a skein! :eek

I can't help but be really thankful for this place. I've made so many great friends and for someone to go out of their way to do something nice for me is amazing. I'm not used to it at all!

Thank you again.

Archived