buying patterns

juli

Question

21 answers to this question

I just came across this one...might it be close to what you are seeking? http://web.archive.org/web/20001012203952/www.cei.net/~vchisam/groovy/61-wrap.html

actually that's EXACTLY what i want. i tried making this pattern but with that gauge it was coming out to be a huge size (i'm a size 4/6) plus it's super boring to make because the whole thing is sc :angry

i know i'm being a super-picky pain in the butt, but i need another pattern :P

have you thought about going to your library and looking through some of the 70's patterns?

yeah, and i also just placed an order at b&n for 3 sweater books...but i want more, more, more! :P

I purchase a lot of patterns off the Lionbrand site. All are just $2.50 and you have the option of having them downloaded immediately so there is no S&H charge. When I say immediately, I really mean immediately. They are superfast.

they do have a million patterns it seems, but none were to my liking :(

this is sort of what i'm looking for, but i want a more youthful pattern -- wrap-around style w/ a belt instead of buttons, ya know? plus this pattern is knitted

1318aa.jpg

is there something specific you're looking for? maybe some of us can help in that way???

i'd like to make a longish wrap-around, belted gardigan preferably with a mini-shawl collar

but if anyone has any super cute sweater patterns in general, i'd love to see those too :D

try freepatterns.com... they have great things

i believe www.crochetpatterncentral.com has all of theirs on the website... there is one place that i know of, but dang if i can't remember the name of the site right now...... don't you hate those brain bubbles?!? i'll keep thinking on it. sorry i wasn't better help.

i love that website -- i already looked through all of the sweater patterns posted there and didn't fall in love with any :(

I am only familiar with www.karpstyles.com for small booklets of crochet patterns. I've ordered from them before and was pleased with them. They have alot to choose from. I am not familiar with anyone that sells individual patterns, although I am sure they are out there.

Lisa

Archived