Perfect Wedding Ring Pattern

I had posted earlier for some help finding a suitable wedding ring pattern for a friend recently married.

I had some great links sent from various C'ville friends.

Cruising around today I stumbled on a pattern that I had to share.

It is the perfect wedding ring!

http://www.craftbits.com/viewProject.do?projectID=1403

I have not tested it yet - but will be after this weekend when I go and find the perfect yarn for it lol !

:yay Thanks everyone, again !

The pattern does look pretty challenging especially since its terms are older. I have my ruled paper lined up and am going to chart out better terms as I test it. From what I can tell its actually a series of blocks that make up bigger ones to replicate the pattern. That should prove to be much easier. I really like working in squares.

I will keep you posted

:yay Thanks everyone, again !

The pattern does look pretty challenging especially since its terms are older. I have my ruled paper lined up and am going to chart out better terms as I test it. From what I can tell its actually a series of blocks that make up bigger ones to replicate the pattern. That should prove to be much easier. I really like working in squares.

I will keep you posted

I think this is better done in thread. I can't do thread so I tried this in my trusty yarn and it really wasn't suitable.

The diamond shapes are very open and very pretty and not that hard to do.

I have this pattern and made one block in thread and decided it would take to long. I also didn't like it once I started it and knew I would never finish it... Good luck with it in yarn, maybe it will be better, but it will be Huge..let us know how it turns out...

Archived