Dog Sweater

Heather M.

I wasn't sure where this belonged, so I thought it would be safe to post a pic here under Miscellaneous...I had a friend from a dog forum ask me to make her Daschund a sweater...here it is...I still need to stitch the chest together and put on the leg cuffs...any thoughts or suggestions?? :hook

DSC_0002.jpgsweater.jpg

Very cute! I've only made 2 dog sweaters for my friend's pug, using a pattern for pugs I found on the web. Both came out looking like capes! LOL Can your friend get a photo of the finished sweater on the doxie? I love your color choices! How will the sweater close? Patty

Very cute! I've only made 2 dog sweaters for my friend's pug, using a pattern for pugs I found on the web. Both came out looking like capes! LOL Can your friend get a photo of the finished sweater on the doxie? I love your color choices! How will the sweater close? Patty

I'll ask her for it!!!

I closed it already...lol...when I was making it, I made a solid circle around for the belly, then opened it back up towards the tail..and the chest area I just stitched with matching colors.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived