Crochet! Magazine July 2007

Hi everyone,

When does the July 2007 issue of Crochet! Magazine come out? I saw the cover photo on their website, but no date was released. I have two designs in this issue and am very anxious to see the photos!

Best regards,

Kristin

• 2 weeks later...

Got my July 07 Crochet magazine today!! I LOVE IT!!! There are SOO many great patterns this issue, I can't decide which to start first...can you say "More ufo's"? Hopefully not...and Kristen, OMG!! You are SO talented, your designs I keep looking at over and over and over...I think I'm going to try your Circle Sleeve Lace Tunic only in black. Any recommendations if I need a larger size?

Keep up the fabulous work!! I'd love to see more of your patterns!

Got my July 07 Crochet magazine today!! I LOVE IT!!! There are SOO many great patterns this issue, I can't decide which to start first...can you say "More ufo's"? Hopefully not...and Kristen, OMG!! You are SO talented, your designs I keep looking at over and over and over...I think I'm going to try your Circle Sleeve Lace Tunic only in black. Any recommendations if I need a larger size?

Keep up the fabulous work!! I'd love to see more of your patterns!

Hi Gretchen,

Thank you for the compliments. If you are looking to revise the pattern to accommodate a larger size, it shouldn't be terribly difficult. The bodice is worked from the top down, so you could continue with the increases and length - and try it on as you go. Also, the sleeves will 'as is' for several sizes, and if you needed them bigger, you could just work a couple more rounds for the circles.

Please email your photos when you've finished the Circle Sleevve Lace Tunic. I would be happy to post them on my website.

Best regards,

Kristin

Kristin, YOU DID THE CIRCLE SLEEVE??? I was looking at those sleeves and was planning on using the sleeve pattern for a tee shirt conversion I'm doing...beautiful work Kristin...wonderful...congrats again!

Kristin, YOU DID THE CIRCLE SLEEVE??? I was looking at those sleeves and was planning on using the sleeve pattern for a tee shirt conversion I'm doing...beautiful work Kristin...wonderful...congrats again!

That's where I got the idea. I made the sleeves more than a year before I made the entire top. I wanted to use the circles for sleeves and considered putting them on an existing shirt before making the lace tunic. Please share your photos with me when you finish it. I'd like to post them on my website.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Krisitn

That's where I got the idea. I made the sleeves more than a year before I made the entire top. I wanted to use the circles for sleeves and considered putting them on an existing shirt before making the lace tunic. Please share your photos with me when you finish it. I'd like to post them on my website.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Krisitn

Oh absolutely!!!!! I just love it when I'm looking through my crochet mags now and here's a pattern from you and there's a pattern from the Crochet Dude, and I love reading Carol Alexander's letters or whomever because I "know" them through the 'Ville or have exchanged emails with them...(Carol Alexander exchanged emails with me...and I was once in Crochet! myself with a letter to the editor...January 2006! I picked up an Interweave Crochet mag and the Crochet Dude has a pattern in there! It's all just so cool.

Congrats again.

Kristin, Just wanted to say congrats on the two beautiful patterns. The Circle Sleeve Lace Jacket is amazing! So unique and so beautiful! :woo

OK, putting down some of the UFOs I've been working on and starting the circle sleeves today but I'm going to use black size-3 crochet cotton and possibly a little larger hook. I'll let you know how it goes! So excited!!!:hook:yarn

Archived