Hi, I think I ll need testers for my motif doily

Hi everyone, I just made this doily :) I would appreciate it if someone helped me test it.

IMG_5308small-full;init:.jpg

I think 4 will be enough, so the first 4 that will send me a pm will get the pattern mailed on Monday. I made it using a size 80 DMC thread and a 0.5 hook. You can use any size you want :) You will only have to do a 2x2 motif doily (of course you can make it as big as you want) As it is my first design and pattern, it may be a bit difficult to read :think I will appreciate all suggestions :hug Thank you all in advance :manyheart

This is going to sound silly, but I still haven't figured out what pm means. Barring that, I would be glad to test this for you. And if you tell me how to "pm", then I'll get in touch with you that way too. (smile) Does it matter that I'm in Canada?

This is going to sound silly, but I still haven't figured out what pm means. Barring that, I would be glad to test this for you. And if you tell me how to "pm", then I'll get in touch with you that way too. (smile) Does it matter that I'm in Canada?

PM means Private Message. If you click on the person's name that you want to send a PM, a roll-down window will appear with different options. To send a PM, click on 'Send a private message'.

I have other obligations, but if you don't find anyone and be willing to wait few weeks, I'll be happy to test that pattern for you

this is a very pretty doily! congrats to those who get to test. well done on your first design!!

Archived