Field Flowers Runner: Testers Found Thank you!

I am in need of 3 testers for this design. It is done in size 10 thread. It calls for a size 7/1.65mm hook,

It measures 13 1/2 by 28 1/2 inches

But I will only require you to make a 3 motif by 3 motif square. That will be enough to test the pattern. Of course you can make it larger if you so desire.

Fieldflowers2.jpg

If you wish to see larger pictures just PM me.

If you wish to test this runner PM me. I will need an Email address to send the pattern to.

I would like this done within a 1 month period.

I am going to request that only members with 40 or more posts apply for testing. Sorry, but I have had too many new people that haven't followed through with the testing.

The rule for posting a picture of tested pieces is.

If I post a picture of the item when I call for testers/or in the show and tell, you may also post a picture of the item with the stipulation it can be no larger than the picture I posted. This includes pictures in blogs too. ( NonClickable. )

I am trying to compromise on posting and not posting of pictures. I know how much fun it is to share something you have worked so hard on. But I also need to protect my designs. So only small pictures that show no real detail. just the general feel of the piece

I have my testers Thank you everyone.

I am in I am IN!! WOo HOooo, and I have monday and tuesday off work, and have devoted this time to this pattern!!! Yippie, I get to work one of Kathy BEAUTIFUL designs!!! clOUD NINE HERE!!

Archived