School Bus Scarf?

olive

Question

I know I saw a school bus scarf but now I can't find the thread. When I googled it I got a link to a knit pattern. Does anyone know if a crochet pattern exists and where. My son would really love it. Thanks in advance for any help.

7 answers to this question

That pattern would be easy to crochet. Most knit patterns can be done in crochet using the right stitch & hook. (Purl/knit stitches would be single crochet) I would think that could be done in single crochet, then add the wheels. I don't know of any crochet pattern for it, but it is cute.

Olive, I think this is the thread you wanted:D I agree with Diamond, it would be easy to do in crochet! The windows might be tricky, but you are going to sc only like 10 stitches back and forth until you get your window height, then when you have 5 or 6 of these blocks made(seperated by the empty spaces of the windows) you are going to chain across the empty spaces and work evenly on the next row....doing circles is easy ....you can crochet in rounds instead of how it is done here knitting......if you need more help with this pm me.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=47051&highlight=school+bus+scarf

Hi there, the pattern is one that I designed. I've just decided to offer it here on the 'ville and will post it tomorrow.

Hi there, the pattern is one that I designed. I've just decided to offer it here on the 'ville and will post it tomorrow.

That's very generous of you... I'll be looking for it.

Thanks!

Joan

Here is one spot. I'm trying to figure out this board... lol I will try to post into original designs one of these days!

Here is the post with the pattern added. Enjoy!

Archived