Namaste Needle And Notions Binder

Last year my DH bought me the Avocado with Pink pages Namaste needle and notions binder (see link below) for my birthday (plus alot of other knitting goodies!), now that I started to crochet, I've been hunting around for crochet goodies.

I happened upon the original site where we ordered my Namaste bag, Dream Weaver Yarns and I found out that now they put out extra pages for Small Crochet Hooks Page (hold 12 hooks up to a size I) and a Large Crochet Hooks Page (hold 5 hooks size J and larger)! :tup

You can customize the binder to suit your needs and now I'm adding extra pages for all my lovely crochet hooks! I've been looking around for a crochet hook holder (but none of them hold enough) and now all I have to do is buy as many pages as I want to fit my binder! How cool is that.:cheer

http://www.dreamweaveryarns.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1110

I have that binder, in the same colours too! I didn't realise you could get pages for crochet hooks! I'm so jealous...I've looked on Aussie sites and you can't get those pages.

Oh you just HAD to post that, didn't you? I have the large Namaste bag in camel but this makes me want to get the matching small bag with crochet inserts. Errr. I can't afford to spent the money right now though.

I want one sooo bad but I don't knit so I would have to buy the extra crochet pages :think What to do :think Why do knitters get all the cool stuff :(

Another 'Viller posted about this a while ago (sorry, I can't remember who/when exactly when) but according to the vendor, you can buy the case with all crochet pages (:cheer)!! So is that good news or not so good news (:eek)? They are good-looking though, aren't they (:c9)?

I got something similar-ish at JoAnn's the other day. I searched and searched online but couldn't find it at their site, but it's part of the JoAnn Organized Essentials line, Storage System. It's called a small zipped organizer and the regular price is $12.99--I used my 40% off on it. YOu can't add pages, but it's 2-3 inches wide, zips all the way around and has two pockets on the inside cover and 4 zipped plastic pages. I'll try and post a pic in a bit. LOVE IT and no where near the cost of the Namaste.

Archived