~Testers Found!~Testers for Bella butterfly ~ Thanks!!

stormy

Testers Found!! Thanks!!

I will be needing 4 testers for Bella Butterfly.

She is about 5 and a half inches tall and worked in WW yarn, 2 solid colors and one variegated and a scrap of black. Also needed is one pipe cleaner and polyfill.

Testers should have her finished with a week and let me know any errors, typos, ect you may find in the pattern. Pictures of your finished butterfly would be very much appreciated.

butterfly.jpg

I will be needing 4 testers for Bella Butterfly.

She is about 5 and a half inches tall and worked in WW yarn, 2 solid colors and one variegated and a scrap of black. Also needed is one pipe cleaner and polyfill.

Testers should have her finished with a week and let me know any errors, typos, ect you may find in the pattern. Pictures of your finished butterfly would be very much appreciated.

butterfly.jpg

I would be very happy to test her for you. How cute is she.

Looky what I finished tonight! DSCN1943.jpg[/img]

I thought the pattern was easy to follow. I did change it a bit, I used sock yarn and a size B hook so mine is very tiny but supr cute. Thakns for letter me test this pattern for you

christina she looks good, here's my Bella, she was so much fun to do and add to my Ville family. I could only catch getting a pic when she fluttered to my Geraniums for a rest, LOL

Thanks Stormy for letting me test Bella, I finally got her back inside so she is now sitting with the rest of the critter family.

Pam

IM000310.jpg

I don't see why not?! Go for it! I'd love to see how they look. :)

I was wondering if we could use googly eyes.....wouldn't that add a little more character?

Hi Sheila!

Thanks! :hookThe pattern will be available on my Etsy shop as soon as the testing is complete and I make final adjustments to the pattern. :)

Diane,

Your butterfly is so cute, is it going to be abailable somewhere? I'd love to try it!

Thanks!

Sheila

Archived