Looking For Crocheters Near Twin Cities MN

renwiss

Hello! I am in Delano, MN and have noticed quite a few Minnesotans already on and joining the ville. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting up like maybe once a month or more or less? The only person I know who crochets is my mother in law and she lives in Northern WI. I would love to get together once in a while with some fellow crocheters to learn new tips, tricks and adult conversation! I do daycare and have 6 kids so I speak munchkin talk most of the time.

So, anyway, if anyone is at all interested please let me know. We can work on setting something up and give this a try.

If there is currently a group meeting somewhere, please let the rest of us know:hook we would love to join in.

Renee'

I'm in for sure! :yay

By the way, Kristie, which store in Plymouth? I live there and I've been to a few stores around, but perhaps not the one you're talking about. If I haven't, I definitely want to go!

HMM.. I dont recall the name of it... It is near Alligators, across from the prudential building. It at the end of a mall across the street from prudential...just off of 494.

Ooh I know where that is! Didn't know there was a yarn store there though. I know where I'm going tomorrow... :yarn :yarn :yarn

:cheer

I'm way excited with the response here. Does anyone have any suggestions for where to meet? Maybe vary the location each time so that everyone has a chance at a shorter drive? Maybe someone kind of lives in the middle and would like to open thier house. I live in Delano. Maybe we could even take turns at eachothers homes. Any ideas? Suggestions?

I found this link:

http://crochet.meetup.com/cities/us/mn/minneapolis/?from=loc_pick

There seems to be a lot of members, but the group that met last didn't have much of a turnout if I'm reading that right.

Not sure where we could meet, or what would be middle ground. I'm all for opening my home, but we're in the process of buying a new house so we've got packing and unpacking and lots of work coming up. Ask me in a few months and I'll be more than happy to have everyone over :hook

I'm from Northern Minnesota (I had to think there, I grew up in the southern part and I'm still on that thinking) now. By Wadena. I think the cities are still 3 hours away for me.

I have a 1 year old and I'm not big on car rides as 30 minutes into them they turn into screaming fests :( I would LOVE to get together and meet new crocheters around my area though.

Archived