Boucle Anyone

gingerchai

I am consider buying this boucle from NuMei, but I've never worked with boucle before. Are the stitches difficult to see (like in Homespun)? I just don't want to buy it and then find myself frustrated because it's difficult to work with.

ginger

I agree with Rebecca, if you work loose it is easier, plus good lighting. Once you get past the foundation row it gets easier to work with, in my opinion.

~DAWN

p.s. very pretty yarn (I also like the color you linked, too--is that the color you've choosen?)

I just finished up a project with LB Boucle. I found it easier to work with than the Homespun, but then again, this project called for a larger hook size. There were some times when I had to find my stitches with my fingers, but that was easy enough. I think the hardest part is at the end of the row and finding that last stitch to crochet in before you have to turn.

Very pretty color on the boucle you're looking at!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I love the color, I think I have some very similar to that. I LOVE working with boucle, it's been forever since I've bought the red heart stuff. I have made several shawls and ponchos using this type of yarn. I would love to see the finished product.

Archived