Crochet World & Crochet Today

Tampa Doll

Wow 2 in 1 today. When I picked up my mail today, I got 2 magazines.

There was Crochet Today and Crochet World. Crochet World has a couple of neat lions on the front cover. So those of you with subscriptions, take heart, they are in the mail.:hook

I like the May Crochet Today better than last month too. :hook Got mine yesterday. That butterfly throw/blanket is too cute!! And I love the summer wrap/shawl, too. Though I was really laughing at why they had easter eggs in this edition. A month or two late, eh? :lol

Grr...I'm still waiting on my Crochet Today. I'm tempted to just pick up a copy in the store, but I know sure as I do, mine will come in the mail. Patience is a virtue--or so I'm told...

I don't subscribe to Crochet World, but I picked up a copy of the April issue the other day. I haven't decided if I want to subscribe to it yet or not.

Grr I have been watching my mail EVERYDAY - I just bought a subscription to Crochet World....and the check has cleared.....around the middle of march...How lond will I Have to wait now???????:think :think :think:hook :hook :hook

:no I have a subscription to Crochet Today and haven't seen it either. But while looking for the new Interweave Crochet last night I saw it in B&N. Couldn't find the Interweave magazine but Crochet Today. You would think people with subscriptions would get them before the stores. I almost bought it. But I knew it would come in the next day. Hope I was right.

Patricia C

Golden CO:lookout

I called Crochet Today yesterday and was told that they mailed out subscriptions on the 22nd of March. Maybe something just really happened with the mail since so many of us haven't received our copies yet.

I have been STALKING the local grocery market that carries both of these, so I will have to look again tommorow, thanks MaryJo! There goes my weeks allowance...lol

I just received mine in the mail today...FINALLY! I have a couple of projects picked out already but won't start any until I finish some things I'm already working on. And, I got a copy of Interweave Crochet the other day (another FINALLY!), and there's more than a couple of projects I want to do in that, too.

I really wish I could crochet a little faster...lol.

I haven't received my Crochet Today yet and I'm wondering if anyone else hasn't gotten it also? :no I emailed them but I got no response. :( It's puzzling :think to me, I would think a new magazine would want happy customers- - it has been late each month - but not this late. Jane

• 1 month later...

I'm fighting off the temptation to start gathering the yarn for the medalion afghan in this issue of Crochet Today. I figure I'll use the 40% offs to gather most of it. This one slipped by me on my first browse through the magazine but it is really stunning.

:c9

Archived