What was I thinking?

Deb

About nine years ago, my grandma was crocheting like mad, using up the various scraps of yarn that had been passed her way. She was making lapghans for a local nursing home, and having a great time doing it.

At the time, I was in the midst of a move, and because I hadn't crocheted in a lonnnnnng time, I asked if she's like to have my *stash* for her project. Of course she would; so I gave her a large bag of yarn. *sigh*

I had forgotten all about this until yesterday. I was at Grandma's while she was going through a closet in (what she calls) her craft room. She called out to me, "Debbie, there is a whole bunch of yarn here that you gave me a while back. Would you like to see if there is anything here you want?"

Would I like to? hahaha!

I guess I don't have to tell you that I came home with a big bag of yarn. 8 2.5 oz skeins of Patons' *Diana* in a variegated pink/white/blue, 4 skeins of Caron's *Dazzleaire*, 2 in a country blue, 1 taupe and another variegated blues/white/burgundys... there is more, I just can't remember it now.

Score! (I bought it all a decade ago. I think it was MEANT to BE. yanno?)

Archived