Tara's Summer Breeze halter!

JenB

Hi!

I saw Charlene's post on her Summer Breeze halter pattern, took one look at her pictures of it and knew I had to try her pattern. Thank you so much Charlene for sharing your adorable pattern! You are so talented. I love seeing your ideas. My little girl loves it!! She is proudly wearing it right now. It ended up being a tiny bit too big as I added too many extra stitches around...oops. But I just cinched it in the back with a cute ribbon (removeable) to make it a bit tighter around her chest. This way, she will be able to grow into it too & will be able to wear it for longer time which is nice. I also made her shoulder straps so they can be removed. I wasn't sure if I would have to use larger straps to try and "X" cross them on the back or not so I left them that way when I was finally finished. I think it looks cute still.

Here's CrochetbyCharlene's pattern if you'd like to try it too!

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=47303

Here's Tara wearing her new halter! :manyheart

tarasummerbreezehalter1.jpg

Very cute! I love the color choices and it looks like she really does love it.

I'm glad you (inadvertantly) made it so she can grow into it, it's nice when things have a chance to get used.

I'm really envious of anyone who can go outside in a halter right now... We hit 70 today, but it was cold this am and might even snow again over the weekend? :think Huh????

Archived