Nominations now open! **CLOSED**

Hi Everyone! I just posted a photo on my blog of a new design that I'm about to release. It is 100% silk using Tilli Tomas yarn (the variegated yarn is the one that she has named Drewbilation!)

Anywho, if you would like to nominate a name for this pattern please stop on by and leave a comment with your suggestion(s). Once I get enough nominations i will then open a poll to select the name.

Nominate Now!

:bounce

that is a really cute summer top, how about "Summertime Swing". I was wondering if you were going to post a pattern for the slouchy purse that is in Interweave Crochet. I really want to purchase the pattern and make the purse, it is really cute. Do I have to wait for the magazine to come out?

that is a really cute summer top, how about "Summertime Swing". I was wondering if you were going to post a pattern for the slouchy purse that is in Interweave Crochet. I really want to purchase the pattern and make the purse, it is really cute. Do I have to wait for the magazine to come out?

Yep, you'll have to get it from the magazine; they own the rights to it! :yes

:bounce

The top is adorable. It reminds me of one of my favorite movies strangely enough. Have you ever seen What Dreams May Come with Robin Williams? Well if not, there's a part in the movie where robin is in a painting, so everything around him is made of paint and it smears when touched or walked on, and it reminds me of the mix of colors on top and bottom of the shirt. Anyway...I'm at a loss for a name right now, but it's beautiful!

Archived