Spring 2007 Interweave Crochet Preview!

Melissa

I just received a postcard from Interweave Crochet as I will be a charter subscriber, with the first issue in the subscription coming in the Fall 2007. However, they're sending the Spring 2007 issue as a free bonus! It says "this bonus offer is reserved exclusively for you, a charter subscriber, and is not available to anyone else."

So if you ordered a subscription, you should be getting this postcard as well (and the Spring 2007 issue for free!):cheer

I just received a postcard from Interweave Crochet as I will be a charter subscriber, with the first issue in the subscription coming in the Fall 2007. However, they're sending the Spring 2007 issue as a free bonus! It says "this bonus offer is reserved exclusively for you, a charter subscriber, and is not available to anyone else."

So if you ordered a subscription, you should be getting this postcard as well (and the Spring 2007 issue for free!):cheer

I did not get that. I just received a subscription acknowledgement for charter subscriber. No mention of free Spring 2007 issue

I got the same postcard in the mail today too!! Woo-hoo!!! :yay

Hmm, I subscribed a few days ago, but didn't see anything about this. Maybe it's too late for them to get me on the mailing list for it. I'll probably pick it up anyway, because I'm sure if I get an extra copy that I can find someone to give it to!

Archived