Anyone use RH Baby Clouds

allimac

if you pick a simple enough afghan.. it should work fine.. i have an afghan pattern made just for that yarn in a star shape.. however the booklet is at home... you could use..

<a href="http://www.angelfire.com/va3/heartfeltangels/littlestarafghan.html" target="_new">Beths Little Star</a>

and make a nice afghan with that yarn.. the yarn does make nice blankets.. i love it!

I made one for my grandson...just started with a rectangle granny square and kept going until it was as large as I wanted - it is so soft and really pretty! It just takes a bit of getting used to - you'll want to make your stitches a little looser than you normally would. Hope yours turns out great! Dar

I used a combination of RH baby clouds and Rh light and lofty on a baby afghan. I was easy enough to work with. Two things though, I got very warm working :sweat with it and it shed a lot. But my sister in law loved it(and she's very hard to please:whew

I've used Baby Clouds yarn LOTS! I make bears and rabbits (stuffed animals) and also made baby afghans out of it too. It pretty much acts like Lion Brand's Homespun yarn, but cheaper in price!

I just recently made a baby afghan out of it for my new granddaughter. I think it turned out lovely, see what you think:

img.photobucket.com/album...rifold.jpg

img.photobucket.com/album...plelg1.jpg

img.photobucket.com/album...folded.jpg

This was a modification from a babyweight yarn ripple pattern, took quite a bit of frogging to get it down to a manageable size. It's still larger than the standard baby blanket, but I figured little Abby can take it all the way into adulthood with her if she likes! :danc

Wow, thanks everybody for sharing their pictures of things made with RH Baby Clouds! We've been dealing with flu bugs in our house here for a while so I haven't been able to thank you until now. NICE WORK! I should be able to get going on my project soon.

Archived