anyone from Altoona, PA area

LeslieG

We have an A C Moore, a Michaels, and a Jo-anne's. There is a small shop who has wonderful yarn, Victoria's House of Needleart. The three big stores have a pretty good variety of Red Heart and Caron yarns. They never seem to have the colors I want though:sigh

It would be fun to get together for an evening. Maybe the library in Altoona would host us.

i'll have to get him to take me to victorias house of needle art :D

if you 2 would like to get together over the summer i could talk to him about it, he wants to learn to crochet (im gonna try to teach him over easter break, that way i can reinforce it a few weeks later when he comes for prom)

So when are those of us in central PA getting together? How about Michaels in State College? Maybe they'd let us use they instruction room. How about June, maybe it won't be snowing, on a Sat. I live in Clarion. Or how about the party room at McDonalks in Philipsburg? Charlene

Charlene, I think that would be great fun. Phillipsburg doesn't sound too bad. Seems there are a lot of us up that way. Altoona's only about 45 min from there. June seems like a good idea too. The weather should be okay.

Archived