3-5 testers needed

Jimmie Lu

to test my fried egg pot holder! you will need red heart in white and yellow. I need you to test next week with all results and pictures to me by friday. You can not post the photos here or on your blog. Id like some advanced as well as beginner to test so specify when responding your ability leval I will PM you the pattern Monday

I would like to test for you. I haven't tested for anybody yet, but I did make some of Darski's Dora doll clothes and posted them on her site. I would say my crocheting skills are intermediate. Thanks for considering me.

Hi Jimmie Lu -

I'll test your pattern for you. I've never made a potholder before, but I'd consider myself an advanced crocheter. I've mostly done afghans but in the past couple of years I've been branching out to new things like amigurumi and wearables for my dd, and I don't often have any trouble with new patterns. I will be at a yarn store on Sunday, so I could get the yarn you specified. Let me know what you think!!

I've never tested before but I'll be glad to help if you need someone who has crocheted over 30 years. Maybe not advanced but upper intermediate.

Sorry my PM box was full. I will be PMing you all tomorrow night with the pattern. Remember its ok to discuss it here but NO PHOTOS are to be posted here r at your blog you can only email or PM me the finished photos.

Sorry I was absent I took a weekend for myself and the family!

Archived